We are clear on the importance of using non-toxic, all-natural, biodegradable cleaning products that improve indoor air quality without introducing harmful toxin into your home or the environment. All-natural products clean and disinfect just as well as, if not better than, conventional petroleum-based products, which contain harmful toxins.

Our cleaning products are Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and made from 100% naturally derived ingredients.


Besides, less harmful pollution in the environment, a great benefit relates to human health. People who use green cleaning services are no longer exposed to the health risks from using toxic cleaners. When a person is exposed to a toxic cleaner, there can be either short or long term risks.

The short term risks can involve an immediate reaction such as a rash, watery eyes, itching, burns, blindness, irritate mucus membranes and respiratory problems. Long term risks are health related problems that can arise from chronic use or over-exposure to the toxin and can be related to many serious illness affecting the respiratory system, endocrine system, hormone levels and the nervous systems. As food for thought, many toxic cleaners contain carcinogens, which can cause cancer.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s